A third-culture kid (TCK / 3CK) or trans-culture kid is "someone who, as a child, has spent a significant period of time in one or more cultures other than his or her own, thus integrating elements of those cultures and their own birth culture, into a third culture."

BLOG EN CASTELLANO <<<>>> BLOGUE EN FRANÇAIS

Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Dear readers,

Welcome to this site dedicated to my interesting persona. I have always been interested in telling my story and opinions on issues that matter the most to me regarding politics, international relations, social conditions in developing nations, cross-cultural communication and even my country of birth, Canada.

I deeply believe that before reading what an author has to say, it is important to know what their background and life experiences are all about. I do not claim to be a savant at the age of 30 and strongly agree with what I have always heard: "Life is all about learning and you are never finished the lesson."

Before digging more into my past and sharing more, I invite you to read about my adventure through life and welcome your comments and/or suggestions. Please ensure that if you do decide to comment, do not share inappropriate language or material that others could find offensive. I believe in free-speech but also mutual respect and common courtesy.

Cheers,



Will

No comments:

Post a Comment